Help with CELA registrations
- Use this form for registering eligible patrons with print disabilities only. If you’re just testing the form, please do not submit it.
- Contact us at 1-855-655-2273 (press 2) if you need to register two patrons living at the same address or for other questions.
- Guide for registering library patrons for CELA
- How to register a library patron for CELA video (YouTube)
- Phone script for libraries calling to register CNIB clients for CELA Tips for introducing CELA and other accessible services to CNIB clients.
- Printable registration form
- Training for CELA member libraries Sign up for a webinar or watch a training video.
- Accessible formats offered by CELA
- Compatible devices information
What happens when you register a patron
- We send a welcome email to the patron and/or their designate if an email address is provided.
- If no email address is provided, we send a welcome message by Direct to Player or on CD.
- If CDs or Direct to Player service was selected, we send two popular books to get the patron started. New patrons should call us at 1-855-655-2273 to set up automatic selection service, or they can log in to choose their own books.
- If braille or printbraille is selected, we will call the patron to set up service.